As this year ends, it’s time to take stock of what I accomplished in my writing life this year, and what I want to accomplish in my writing life in the next.
Things I accomplished in 2010:
1. Submitted to publishers, multiple times, but for the first time in my life.
2. Wrote & completed three novels.
3. Received my first rejection… and then subsequent rejections.
4. Maintained this blog.
Goals for 2011
1. Write 3-4 books again.
2. Sign a publishing contract.
3. Be more organized with my writing time (in other words, schedule baby-free writing time).
4. Continue to maintain this blog.
5. Continue to grow as a writer.
Happy New Year!