Lacey Devlin has given me the Stylish Blogger award! Thanks Lacey! Lacey is by far one of the nicest bloggers out there! I am new to this type of thing, so bear with me! This was perfect timing though, because I had no idea what to write about today.
The rules for this one are really simple. I have to tell you seven things about myself and then pass it on to 15 bloggers. I’m going to break the second rule because I am not cool enough to know 15 other bloggers. I’m too much of a lurker.
But, for those interested, here are seven things about me.
1. When I was a kid, my family moved around a lot as my dad changed jobs. Before the age of eleven I had lived in 3 states, 7 towns, and many apartments/duplexes/houses. When people ask me where I grew up, I have no idea what to say.
2. I am a TV junkie. If I have a favorite show, I can watch every episode over and over again. I still watch reruns of Gilmore Girls (unless it is when Lorelie is married to Chris) and Friends. I have a Friends trivia game that no one will play with me because… well, I always win.
3. My wedding was supposed to be outside. It snowed. (In April!)
4. For the first time in my lifetime (I’m pretty sure), Easter is on my birthday this year.
5. My dream, aside from being a published romance novelist, is to get on Jeopardy some day.
6. I am a really picky eater (although better than I used to be). Among the foods most shocking to people that I do not like: potatoes,baked fruit of any kind, milk on my cereal, and meatballs.
7. I am an incredibly light sleeper. My roommate in college once told me that if a cricket farted outside I would probably wake up.
There you have it! Seven things about me. Since I don’t have anyone to give this award to, if you read my blog feel free to consider yourself stylish & play along. =)