I’m a little bit of an oddball sometimes. My likes and dislikes don’t fit in with the mainstream quite often. More often than not I find my twitter feed full of things I am not on board with. Here’s a list.
1. I have never gone to Starbucks. (I am not opposed, just don’t like coffee so have never had a reason to go).
2. I do not find Robert Downy Jr. attractive or charming.
3. Harry Potter does not interest me.
4. I fell asleep the first time I tried to watch Star Wars (and not because I was tired).
5. I didn’t like Steven King’s On Writing.
Am I alone in any of these things?